Tuesday 3 January 2017

Latest AngularJS Objective type Questions and Answers

AngularJS
AngularJS Objective type Questions and Answers

List of AngularJS interview questions to help you prepare for your AngularJS technical interview, Read the most frequently asked 50 top AngularJS multiple choice questions and answers PDF for freshers and experienced
AngularJS Objective type Questions and Answers List
11. An Angular application can be initialized on ______?
A.  Only HTML element
B.  ANY element
Ans: B

12. Can an HTML page have multiple “ng-app” directive for bootstrapping multiple AngularJS application?
A.  Yes
B.  No
Ans: B

13. With more than one ng-app in an HTML document (an HTML page), are all of them automatically initialized?
A.  Yes
B.  No
C.  No, only one app is automatically initialized. Others have to manually initialized.
Ans: C

14. Can angular applications (ng-app) be nested within each other?
A.  Yes
B.  No
Ans: B

15. What are various possible prefixes such as 'ng-' using which Angular directives (for example, ng-app) can be defined?
A.  'ng-', 'data-ng-', 'ng:'
B.  'ng-'
C.  'ng-', 'data-ng-', 'ng:', 'x-ng-'
D.  'ng-', 'data-ng-','x-ng-'
Ans: C

16. What are various possible ways in which angular application can be initialized?
A.  On an element, one could either put simply the attribute such as (ng-app, data-ng-app, ng:app, x-ng-app)
B.  Put the named attribute such as (ng-app='demoApp')
C.  Both of the above
Ans: C

17. filter filter is applied to an expression using pipe character.
A. true
B. false
Ans:  A

18. What angular function is used to manually start up an angular application?
A.  angular.bootstrap
B.  angular.element
C.  angular.copy
D.  None of the above
Ans: A

19. Which components can be injected as a dependency in AngularJS?
A. Application Module
B. constant
C. value
D. factory
Ans:  A

20. Can multiple angular applications be bootstrapped using same element??
A.  Yes
B.  No. An error is thrown such as 'App Already Bootstrapped with this Element'
Ans: B
Read More AngularJS Questions and Answers:-
AngularJS MCQs Part1
AngularJS MCQs Part2
AngularJS MCQs Part3
Angular JS Interview Questions and Answers

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Mate,


    What a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been
    searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came
    across this.

    I have started using ag-grid in my Angular 4 projects and was unable t o find any API's for
    performing in-line cell validations i.e. whenever the user edits a particular
    cell, the requirement is to perform a required field and

    pattern
    validation
    . In case of any validation errors, the corresponding editable field
    should get highlighted and an error message needs to be displayed.

    I have used the following cell
    events to fulfill the above purpose, but none of them provided me the desired
    result.

    cellEditingStarted

    cellEditingStopped


    I look forward to see your next updates.

    Regards,
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete


  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  3. This post will be very useful to us....i like your blog and helpful to me...
    Hire Angularjs Experts in India

    ReplyDelete